Creed Travel respects your privacy. Any personal information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, according to the guidelines set forth in the UK Data Protection Acts of 1998, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your consent.
Any bookings placed with Creed Travel for travel products or services, will constitute an agreement between the booker and Creed Travel directly. Terms & Conditions will be sent along with a contract & confirmation to the booker at the time of placing a reservation.
We use a Trusted SSL merchant & payment gateway provider to process all our credit/debit transactions. At any given time, we do not store any card details, nor do we share client details with any 3rd parties.
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
We aim to provide all our B2B Clients with the best payment solutions for all bookings. For this reason we have a suitable method for all bookings and reservations. The terms of this process is simple and easy:
- Payment is required immediately for all reservations that are made prior to 3 days of the scheduled booking/itinerary start date. Once a payment is made via our website, a confirmation and invoice will be sent automatically to the email address entered at the time of placing the reservation.
- For bookings made outside of the 3 day period, scheduled for later dates - These will be confirmed on a pro-forma basis. Payment for these bookings will be required 3 days prior to the scheduled itinerary date and a reminder will be sent via email 10 days prior. In the circumstance that payment is not made within 3 days prior to the itinerary date, the booking will be released and no charges will apply.
- For changes and modifications of any booking; these will have to be requested to our customer services team. If a change is required, immediate payment will apply and will be taken at the time of confirming an amendment. Confirmation will provided immediately via email for all requested modifications.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- All bookings have a free cancellation policy unless a non-refundable reservation is made. The deadlines for the free cancellation bookings are stated at the time of placing a reservation.
In the event that a non-refundable booking is requested to be cancelled, our customer services team will advise of any applicable taxes/fees which are refundable.
- To request a refund, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact customer services quoting the sales reference number.
- If a refund is required for any other reason, a query will need to be emailed to email@example.com.
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purpose for which you provide it. The information you provide to us will be kept confidential and used only by us, your employer and our third party providers as necessary to service your requests. Your personally identifiable information will not be passed to any third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We will request your name, email address and other relevant personal information that may be required for us to process travel/booking documents. Creed Travel will not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. For example, if you make a travel enquiry or booking or request further information on our range of services. Creed Travel understands that you have a legal right to view the data that we hold on you.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £5.00).
You may choose not to provide any or all of the information that is requested. In the event that you no longer want us to access or use any of your information data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact From Us
You may receive occasional emails or telephone calls from us. Your privacy will remain protected during these communications.
Technical Information Security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure. We cannot therefore ensure or warrant the security of the information that you submit to us via the Site and you do so at your own risk.
Copyright & Trademarks
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sounds, software and other materials on this site are the property of Creed Travel Limited and affiliated companies, or are included with permission of the relevant owner. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site. No other licence or right is granted. You may view, download for caching purposes only and print pages from the website but may not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by Creed Travel Limited and affiliates.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
Third Party Websites
The User can access third-party sites through hyperlinks present on the Site. Creed Travel cannot be held responsible for the information posted on third-party sites nor third party sites' handling of Users' personal data, which remains the sole responsibility of these sites.
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Copyright Creed Travel Limited Registered Companies House No: 08509973 VAT Registration No: 163 6168 03 www.creedtravel.com