An independent consumer survey in 2013 found that the Creed Travel is one of the most ethical brand’s in the UK.
Charitable works and community involvement is at the heart of our activities and our heritage.
Our ethical policy includes:
Human Rights - we support the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We will not invest in:
- Any government or business which fails to uphold basic human rights within its sphere of influence
- Any business whose links to an oppressive regime are a continuing cause for concern.
The Arms Trade - we will not invest in any business involved in:
- The manufacture or transfer of armaments to oppressive regimes.
- The manufacture of torture equipment or other equipment used in the violation of human rights.
- Global Trade - we support the Fundamental International Labour Organisation
Conventions, supporting businesses which take a responsible position with regard to:
- Fair trade
- Labour rights in their own operations and through their supply chains in developing countries
Social Enterprise - we support charities, and the broad range of organisations, which make up the Social Enterprise sector, including:
- Credit unions
- Community finance initiatives