It is known that the transition to a green economy is essential for reducing carbon emissions and delivering sustainable development and long term growth and that the carbon dioxide emissions generated by business travel can be one of a company's largest impacts on the climate.
In accordance to our basic values, we will not invest in any business whose core activity contributes to:
- Global climate change, through the extraction or production of fossil fuels
- The manufacture of chemicals which are persistent in the environment and linked to long term health concerns.
- The unsustainable harvest of natural resources, including timber and fish
We will seek to support companies involved in:
- Recycling and sustainable waste management
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Sustainable natural products and services, including timber and organic produce
- The pursuit of ecological sustainability
Creed Travel is committed to playing an active role in implementing best practice in order to minimise this impact. We are frequently asked by our clients to work with them to help them understand how they are generating carbon emissions, help them measure their emissions and offer suggestions on what they can do to minimise them.